▪ The ion generating type is a corona discharge
▪ Use the steady state DC technology and quadrupole emitter needle structure
▪ Compact size design
▪ 24 VDC power input
▪ Available with single crystal silicon emitter needle
▪ Output alarm to process tool controller or facilities monitoring system
▪ Fits into the tight confines of any process tool
▪ Connects to 24VDC or 24VAC power supply or operates with small transformer
▪ The single crystal silicon emitter needle provides the cleanest ionization material,It is able to achieve the ISO 14644-1 Class 1 standard when use the 24V DC power input.
▪ It can provide quick decay time and stable ion balance at the closest distance about 3 inches (7.6 cm)
▪ Ensures the immediate notification of catastrophic system failure
▪ Input Voltage: 24 VAC 35 mA (special transformer), or other qualified transformer,properly grounded 24 VAC power supply or 24 VDC from tool power supply (but with reduced ion output)
▪ Ion Balance: ±50V @ 6" (15.2cm) and 12"(30.5cm),directly under emitter points with airflow is 0.4-0.5 m/s.
▪ Decay Time:<30 sec @ 6" (15.2cm) and 12"(30.5cm),directly under emitter points with airflow is 0.4-0.5 m/s.
▪ Maintenance：Emitter point cleaning at monthly to quarterly, depending on environment, no adjustment or calibration needed.
|Ion Emission||Steady state DC|
|Emitter Needle Material||single crystal silicon,replaceable,can use about 2-3 years|
|Conform to the cleaning requirement||24V DC input, ISO 14644-1 Class 1; 24V DC input, ISO 14644-1 Class 2|
|Coverage Area||12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)|
|Airflow requirement||Recommended 0.4-0.5 m/s|
|LED Display||Power - Green, Alarm - Red|
|Status output||Switch signal output|
|Daisy-Chain||Up to 4 units via transformer;|
|Operating Environment||15-50°C，20-65% RH (No Condensation)|
|Installation||Can be mounted to any process tool with 4pcs #6 screws|
|Dismension||33 x 33 x 114 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 0.1 kg|
|Input Voltage||120/230 VAC ±10%，50/60 Hz，35W|
|Outout Voltage||24VDC ±5% ；1.5A|
|Operating enviroment temperature||15-50°C|