ESD Interlocking Floor Tiles
ESD Interlocking Floor Tiles are a tough, flexible & modern flooring solution. Can be used as your primary ground & are guaranteed to give ESD performance for the life of the tile. These electrostatic dissipative, interlocking floor tiles are ideal for use in electronics & telecommunications factories, computer server rooms, production plants; such as pharmaceutical, paint, petrochemical & certain food production facilities with risk ofdust explosion (sugar, floor dust etc).
▪ GUARANTEED ESD PERFORMANCE: Guaranteed to meet the IEC 61340 for the life of the product.
▪ SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Minimal disruption to site, just overlap & tap, no adhesive required.
▪ SMART MODERN APPEARANCE: Precision engineered interlocking joint.
▪ FLEXIBLE: Place directly over existing & uneven floors, hides cracks, damage & stains.
▪ CHEMICALLY RESISTANT: Resists most chemicals & fluids.
▪ REDUCES DUST: Keeps equipment, products & work areas cleaner.
▪ EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY: Resistant to impact, vibration & abrasion.
▪ SAFE: Excellent slip-resistance, low risk of slipping even when wet flooring.
▪ WARM & QUIET: Insulates the subfloor from cold & damp & significantly reduces noise.
▪ FIRE RETARDANT: Tested to EN ISO 13501-1:2007 + A1: 2009
▪ REDUCES FATIGUE: More comfortable to stand & work on.
▪ BETTER PERFORMANCE: Longer lasting & easier to maintain than resin coatings,vinyl & carpet.
▪ LOWER LIFE CYCLE COST: Does not require expensive repair & replacement.
▪ EASY TO MOVE & RE-USE: Ideal for temporary applications or where access is required to the subfloor.
▪ VERSATILE: Use floor marking signs & line marking to identify ESD work areas, gangways.
▪ ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: 100% recyclable & zero VOC emissions.
▪ Item No.: T508-70
▪ Surface: PVC skin texture pattern
▪ Overall Size: 508 x 508 x 7 mm
▪ Coverage: 485 x 485 mm
▪ Material: Antistatic PVC
▪ Surface Resistance: 10e8 -10e10 ohms
▪ Colour for options: Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Grey etc,
▪ customized colors from Pantone.
▪ Accessory: Border and corner
▪ Net Weight: 1.9kgs each piece
▪ Designed edges and corner: