It is a transparent tape coated with acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive on the surface of PET film. It has good adhesion.
▪ Strong adhesion, no residual glue after removal
▪ Low electrostatic discharge at unwind and removal
▪ Excellent antistatic performance
▪ RoHS Compliant
The product can be applied to various environments with anti-static requirements, such as fixing, connecting and packaging of electronic manufacturing. It can also be used as temporary bonding and electronic packaging.
Adhesion to Steel
ASTM D 3330
ASTM D 3759
ASTM D 3759
(Removal from roll)
▪ Store under normal conditions of 10-30°C and 40-70% R.H, out of direct sunlight.
▪ Shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored in initial packing.
▪ Surface should be clean, dry, free of dust, oil or other contaminants.
▪ Proper pressure required by roller, hand or press when applying.
▪ Avoid repeat sticking to prevent adhesion decrease.
Please be advised that this technical data sheet is written based on our lab tests and experience only. Customer is responsible to determine the suitability of the product meets intended application requirements before approved for use.